Mold Damage Quick Thinking What To Do!
Did you know that in less than 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water issue, such as a leaking water line or roof? Mold can be the cause of health problems as well as cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Worcester has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (508) 757-7885
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of South Worcester for mold remediation services.
- What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Worcester has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
Call SERVPRO of Worcester for all of your mold remediation services (508) 757-7885.