Mold Damage Doesn't Need to Happen in Worcester Home and here’s why!
Do you have mold damage, Call SERVPRO of South Worcester!
It can happen to the best of homes, even those that are expertly maintained, simply because the cause is literally everywhere. What is it? Mold damage. Mold can damage any porous surface, from textiles to wood, drywall, and even concrete. Hard surfaces, such as stainless steel and porcelain can harbor mold, and while it is easier to clean to like-new condition, staining can result if the mold has been left on these types of surfaces for a substantially long period of time.
Worcester homeowners who have discovered water damage that has already dried up, or even the presence of water, might find that mold damage also is present. While it is impossible to remove 100% of mold and it's spores from any home, SERVPRO technicians are certified in mold remediation and skilled at removing the damage excess mold can cause. Removing excess mold to an acceptable level according to industry guidelines can help prevent mold damage from happening again.
When a home has mold damage, there is nothing in the home that remains risk-free. Anything can be attacked and overtaken by mold growth and subsequently damaged. Pillows, bedding, toys, books, carpeting, walls – in short, anything and everything can be overcome with mold, and many of those items can become mold damaged.
Prevention is always better than repair and restoration. At SERVPRO, we know how to do both. For the homeowner, it's much more cost-effective to prevent the problem from becoming larger than it should be. Using both EPA and IICRC standards, our technicians can ensure that any water damage of the past remains that way – in the past, and unable to come into the present to cause you grief by creating mold damage in your home.
Call us, SERVPRO of South Worcester at (508) 757-7885, for the prevention and removal of mold damage in your home and to your belongings. We are available 24/7, to answer your questions and to start working on protecting your home.