Heavy Smoke Can Be Left By Kitchen Fire
In our home town of Worcester a forgotten pot was left on ta running stove quickly turned an ordinary evening family meal into a complete disaster. The pot caught on fire due to excess amounts of grease build-up, and began to spew soot throughout the home. The fire department responded quickly and promptly and put out the fire blaze without anybody getting hurt or injured.
SERVPRO of South Worcester was called in to clean up the damage resulting from the kitchen cooking fire. We were able to get everything back to normal for the homeowners in a matter of days. Afterwards, the property owner stated ‘Wow! It really is "Like it never even happened." any challenges little or small, SERVPRO is here to help 24/7 don’t hesitate to call us at (508)-757-7885