How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
Many people wonder how ofen they should have their carpets cleaned. A variety of factors determine that answer. We have taken some time to put together the following list, based off of the different types of facilities, which gives general guidelines as to how frequently carpets should be cleaned:
- Day Care - Weekly (Daily of there is some type of sickness)
- Nursing Homes - Monthly (Weekly in high humidity)
- Restaurants - Monthly
- School - Every 3-6 Months (Monthly with excessive dust outside)
- Family Residence - Every 6-12 Months (More frequenlty if there are children or pets in the home)
- Office Buildings - Every 6-12 Months (Ground floor offices should be every 3-6 Months)
Be sure to call SERVPRO of South Worcester today to schedule your next carpet cleaning!